In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro discusses men’s bad grooming choices. In attempt to keep you from screwing-up or screwing-up further, Alpha goes over these bad grooming choices so you can correct them asap.
Top Ten Grooming DON’Ts
1. Don’t forget your feet! Nasty and neglected toenails are the biggest turn off!
2. Don’t rock a massive man bush – prune your pubes and take some of the bulk out of the bush
3. Don’t grow a neck beard – it’s critical to be taken serious and not like a slob. Alpha demonstrates how quick and easy this shaving step can be! Dollar Shave Club razors rock, and they are giving Alpha M. fans a great deal (1st month free + shipping)! They have changed the shaving game by shipping high-quality blades and razors to your doorstep monthly. No contract or hidden fees.
4. Don’t forget about the shaft
5. Don’t forget the boys — a fuzz sack is not good
6. Don’t shave your unibrow– pluck them!
7. Don’t use a blade past its prime
8. Don’t forget your nose and ear hair — plus, clean your ears twice a week and check for boogers when you go to the bathroom
9. Don’t forget to exfoliate after manscaping to prevent breakouts and rashes
10. Don’t stink! Take regular showers, use deodorant & cologne (not too much!), and have fresh breath