Ever wish you could take your slow cooker on that camping trip or day at the beach? The Presto Nomad let’s you do just that.
The Nomad may look like a cooler, but it does just the opposite. It’s a slow cooker that lets you take food to go.
A cool-touch housing and swing-up handle facilitate carrying the Nomad with hot contents inside, and a locking lid with leak-proof seal prevent them for sloshing out during transport.
With standard settings for High, Low, and Keep warm, the Nomad plugs in to cook up to 8 quarts of stews and meatballs, pulled pork and chilis the same as a Crock-Pot or other countertop slow cooker. Once cooking is complete, tuck the cord into the housing’s built-in storage slot, scribble what you’ve made on the built-in dry erase board, and tuck your serving spoon under the silicone cord on the Nomad’s removable utensil holder.
The Nomad slow cooker is also fitted with a removable, nonstick cooking pot that’s fully immersible.
- The Slow Cooker that Cooks and Goes! Ideal for slow cooking foods and taking them on the road.
- Swing-up handle makes carrying easy. In carrying mode, locking lid seals tight for spill-proof transport.
- Rugged, wide-profile “picnic cooler-style” with cool-touch housing prevents tip-overs when traveling
- Generous 8 Qt capacity with Viewing Window; Cover and pot remove for easy cleaning; High, low and keep warm settings
- Built in cord storage. Removable utensil holder doubles as a handy spoon rest plus white board and marker.