We would like to present to you a very unique cufflink. It has an inlaid piece of oak wood, carved from an old whisky barrel. A barrel that has been used to age the finest brand of scotch whisky, the… can’t tell, just yet.
Bundled with the cufflinks comes a small book with the entire history of the oak. Where it was cut, by whom, how it was made into a barrel, what kind of beverage was aged in it and how it got shipped to Scotland.. We will even tell you the age and brand of the whisky it contained!
These cufflinks are the first accessories from OAK. A new brand for the elegant gentleman who appreciates a truly fine whisky.
OAK will not only make you look good, it will make you feel even better. This I can promise since we plan to support the fight against prostate cancer, by donating at least $10 per sold cufflink to the cause, as a tribute to our fathers. Unfortunately these donations will start after the Kickstarter campaign. We are not allowed to do it during the actual campaign.
We have used 3D printing extensively to test the size, function and look of the cufflinks. We can confidently say that this will be the finest pair of cufflinks you have ever owned. Continue reading and you will understand why.
- The face is inlaid with a piece of oak that has been carved from a used whisky barrel – For style, passion and soul.
- The backing has a curved surface – For easy fitting and elegance.
- Fixed solid neck – For stability and ease of use.
- Curved neck – For a better fit and to prevent rotation.
- The perfect neck length – For less wrinkling of the cuff.
- Neck with an oval cross section – For stability and to better fit the buttonhole.
- Flat surface on the inside of the back – To prevent accidental unbuttoning.