What if it happens. What if our worst fears are realized. If the Dead walk, the continuation of the human race will become a daily struggle. Are you prepared to protect and defend your family and friends. Your best chance lies in the Gerber Apocalypse Survival Kit, which Includes Gator Machete, Camp Axe II, Gator Machete Pro, Parang Machete, LMF II Infantry Fix Blade Knife, DMF Folding Tanto Blade Knife, Epic Drop Point Fixed Blade Knife, two machetes, one parang, and a hatchet all enclosed in a super durable canvas carrying case with reinforced stitching, the kit is compact and packable. To beat the uprising we must work together. We must arm ourselves and organize.
Included zombie annihilation equipment:
- Gator Machete: High-carbon stainless steel body with both fine and serrated edges. 25.7″ long, 18 ounces.
- Camp Axe II: Single-hand axe ideal for battles requiring up close and personal interaction. Molded plastic sheath, form steel head. 17.3″ long, 34.6 ounces.
- Gator Machete Pro: Multi-purpose blade can be used as an axe, machete, or knife. High-carbon steel head and handle; handle has Gator-Grip covering. 16.5″, 18 ounces.
- Parang: Styled like a traditional jungle machete. Light, sharp, and balanced. Will also clear a path through brush so no one trips on the way to saving the world. 19.5″ long, 25.4 ounces.
- LMF II Infantry: Field tested by American troops. Can cut through a seat belt or the Plexiglas of a chopper. 420HC stainless blade. 10.6″ long, 24.3 ounces.
- DMF Folder: Compact death with a locking tanto blade for quick insertion. 8.4″ long opened, 4.8″ closed, 6.2 ounces.
- Epic: Use right- or left-handed with equal dexterity. Low profile, minimalist design means zombies will be dead before they even realize you’re armed. 7.3″ long, 5.1 ounces.