Friday Shower Thoughts for 1/13/17
Sometimes our most profound thoughts come to us in the shower… here’s a list of the best for this week.
- When people think about travelling to the past, they worry about accidentally changing the present, but no one in the present really thinks they can radically change the future
- If you’re 24 years old, you’ve already been around for 10% of American history.
- Everyone is going to be very disappointed when famous people keep dying in 2017
- Whether you’re a woman or a straight man, taking a bra off is likely to be one of the high points of your day.
- Taxes are like a subscription to your Country that you can’t cancel, no matter how bad the service gets.
- If combat in Harry Potter is based on saying spells quickly and at the right time, rappers would basically be the magical Navy SEALs.
- I wish I had a Voodoo doll of myself so I could give it a back rub.
- If organized crime started printing high quality counterfeit college textbooks and then sold them at cut rate prices, it would be a really good public relations move.
- What if Earth is like one of those uncontacted tribes in South America, like the whole Galaxy knows we’re here but they’ve agreed not to contact us until we figure it out for ourselves.
- Someone should make a documentary where they fly a Flat Earth theory supporter to space station for a couple of days.