Friday Shower Thoughts 4/7/17
Sometimes our most profound thoughts come to us in the shower.. here’s the best we could find this week
- As a loyal customer, I feel really ripped off when companies have a promotion for new customers but offer nothing for customers who have been with them for years.
- Airports should have small movie theaters for layovers. They would make a killing.
- If I see Google in a show/movie I think nothing of it, but if I see Bing, I know it’s product placement.
- Being scared to end a relationship is like receiving the “are you sure you want to quit, any unsaved progress will be lost” pop up for the game of life
- The man bun is the mullet of the millennials.
- When I was 14, I thought I was so cool because I hung out with 20 year olds. Now that I’ve grown up I’ve realized that they were weirdos for hanging out with me.
- You’re supposed to become a pro after 10,000 hours but I’m 175,200 hours into life and still have no idea what I’m doing
Want more? Check out Reddit