Friday Shower Thoughts 4/14/17
As we all know, some of our most profound thoughts come to us in the shower… here is the best we could find this week….
- You can see a bad toupée, but you’ll never see a good one.
- I regret every minute I didn’t have a toothache and wasn’t grateful
- I use the term “ladies first” almost exclusively with male friends.
- If a butterfly flapping its wings can cause a storm on the other side of the world, then my dog’s farts must be responsible for some heinous weather in India.
- Car alarms should be able to be customized just like ring tones, so that you can know when your car specifically is being robbed.
- I wonder how many miles I’ve scrolled with my thumbs.
Want more? Check out Reddit