Friday Shower Thoughts 3/10/17
Sometimes our most profound thoughts come to us in the shower… here’s the best we could find this week…
- Conspiracy theorists say “don’t believe what they tell you” but then proceed to try and make you believe a theory
- I hate having to prove to a robot that I am not a robot.
- Reach for the stars, because even if you miss, you’ll be miles away from me with your motivational bull shit.
- When you clean out a vacuum cleaner, you become the vacuum cleaner.
- Why do I have to pay more when I ask for something extra on a sandwich but I don’t get a discount when I ask for no tomatoes?
- Every time I look at myself in the mirror, I am technically looking at myself from the past
- The dread from thinking you might throw up is 100 times worse than actually throwing up.
- Convincing my dog I really threw the ball is the closest I’ll ever get to being a magician.
Want more? Check out Reddit