Friday Shower Thoughts 2/3/17
Sometimes your most profound thoughts come to you in the shower, here is a collection of the best we could find this week.
- Wearing someone else underwear seemed gross even after laundering it, but using fork and spoon in restaurant that has been placed into hundreds of different strangers mouth doesn’t bother most people.
- The most disturbing thing about suddenly switching bodies with another human would be tasting the inside of their mouth.
- When you say, “I don’t get paid enough to do this” that task usually goes to someone who gets paid less.
- Whoever turned “baby” into a romantic term of endearment should have been placed on some kind of list.
- Technically every coastline of Antarctica is the northern coastline.
- It is socially acceptable to talk to your self, if an animal is present
- Now that you can buy groceries on Amazon, DiGiorno is delivery.
- People always complain about the generation of participation medals, but what about the generation that gave all those kids participation medals?
Want more? Check out Reddit