Friday Shower Thoughts 2/17/17
Sometimes our best thoughts come to us in the shower… here’s the best we could find this week
- Fitbits are just like Tamagotchis, except the stupid little creature you have to keep alive is yourself.
- Even if I agree with your bumper sticker 100%, I still think less of you for having a bumper sticker.
- The first time a stripper jumped out of a cake must have been the most legendary bachelor party.
- Telling my Echo to tell my Roomba to start working creates a weird robotic hierarchy in my household
- Wall-E is the kids version of a Black Mirror episode.
- You think you’re unique until you have to choose a username
- My 15 year old self would be appalled to hear how many times I’ve chosen sleep over sex.
Want more? Check out Reddit