Friday Shower Thoughts 2/10/17
Sometimes our most profound thoughts come to us in the shower… here’s the best from this week
- It’s funny how those pastors on TV stretch out their hands and everybody falls to the ground, except for the cameramen.
- Everyone in my life says “I wish I was rich so I didn’t have to do anything all day” but I wish I was rich so I could do everything all day.
- Alcohol is the adult version of the toy you bring to your friends house
- If ‘w’ is ‘double-u’ shouldn’t ‘m’ be ‘double-n’?
- When i was younger, I trusted my parents’ driving skills without a doubt. As an adult, riding with my parents terrifies me.
- I should make a list of all my favorite films and videos so that when I’m older and get Alzheimers i can just have someone put that list on repeat and get my mind blown every day.
- Saying “ASAP” makes it sound urgent. Saying “as soon as possible” feels like saying “whenever you can”
- Horrifying and terrifying are both synonyms, but horrific and terrific are basically antonyms.
- Sometimes a bad example is at least as valuable, if not more than, a good example.
Want more? Check out Reddit