Friday Shower Thoughts 1/20/17
Sometimes our best thoughts come to us in the shower… here’s a collection of the best from this week.
- Vehicles today can surf the web, link to your phone, stream music and videos, etc.. but they still can’t perform a simple database lookup to tell you what the check engine light is on for.
- Some women want their outfit to be noticed. As a male, I would prefer nobody noticing it so I can still wear it the next day.
- Because telescopes work using mirrors, we’ll never know if there are any space vampires.
- Spiderman being disliked by his city even though he does good things is like a metaphor for spiders eating flies but still being hated by humans. Bonus: J. Jonah Jameson is always trashing Spiderman in his paper is like a metaphor for hitting a spider with a rolled up newspaper.
- I mostly use my driver’s license to buy stuff that impairs my ability to drive.
- Maybe plants are really farming us, giving us oxygen until we eventually expire and turn into mulch which they can consume
- Most orchestras are just 1800’s cover bands.
- My dog understand several human words. I don’t understand any dog barks. He may be smarter than me.
- The object of golf is to play the least amout of golf.
Want more check out Reddit