Have you ever thought to yourself that you want to improve your style but you don’t know where to start? Do you get information overload when you google search? Do you get overwhelmed and end up doing nothing? In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro presents simple style hacks to help you instantly up your game.
Simple Style Hacks
1. Wear a watch to showcase your individual taste, personality, and preference
2. Upgrade your belt which is the most overlooked item a dude owns
3. Buy a tailored dress shirt
4. Learn to dimple a tie
5. Ask a stylish male friends to take you shopping – every one has *that* friend
6. Use a box service – Alpha’s preference is the Fashion Stork. Amazing brands and awesome stylists that curates a look designed specific for you.
7. Upgrade your shoes – women definitely notice! Fast track your style by upgrading your shoes
8. Upgrade your shades
9. Show some cuff
10. Clean out the clutter – systematically and periodically remove items you haven’t worn in 12 months and donate to charity. You want to operate your wardrobe with maximum efficiency.