Ok, yes, distilling alcohol with out a license is against the law.. but it sure is fun! And with a handcrafted still this beautiful, it will look good whether you are distilling water (legal), essential oils (legal) or making some vodka (not so legal)
- The Whiskey Still Company’s handcrafted pot stills are not only beautiful, but provide huge distillation versatility, including: Whiskey, Scotch, Rum, Bourbon, Cognac, Schnapps, Tequila, Vodka, and Moonshine.
- The 10 gallon whiskey still is, despite the impressive size, still a work of art with its classic, graceful “onion” design. Best suited to the experienced ‘shiner who knows his mashes and enjoys taking his time to perfect his spirits, the 10 gallon takes longer to heat up but promises to reward you with a good 2-4 gallons of whiskey, moonshine or any other spirit you fancy .
- The pot still is soldered union construction using brass wire welds for the body and tin-silver solder for smaller connections. All soldering/welding is lead free. This still kit includes everything that is pictured: still bottom, onion top, condensing unit and thermometer mounted in the onion top rated in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Their stills have a 90 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, for any reason, simply call or email us and we will happily refund your purchase, you don’t pay for return shipping or ‘restocking’ fees.
- Their whiskey stills also come with a 2 year warranty covering defects in manufacturing. Our whiskey stills, however, when treated well can last an entire lifetime.